Programs & Speakers
Home / Programs & Speakers
TUESDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2019
OPENING OF THE FORUM
09h00 – 09H30 : OPENING CEREMONY
09:30 - 10:45: CONFERENCE 1
THE 4TH IR: IS AFRICA READY?
◆ What are we talking about?
◆ How does the 4th IR change the way of doing business in Africa?
10:45 - 11:00 : COFFEE BREAK
11:15 - 12:45 : CONFERENCE 2
SMEs ACCESS TO FINANCE & THE 4TH IR: The era of digitalization
◆ Regulation and reforms
◆ Innovations in SME lending
13:00 - 14:15 : LUNCH – NETWORKING
14:30 - 16:00 :
MASTER CLASSES (Parallel Sessions)
- Mobile Payments & digital banking for SMEs.
- How to improve your digital presence?
- How to innovate in your business and scale it to the next level?
16:00 - 16:30 : COFFEE BREAK
16:30 - 18:00 : IT’S TIME TO RAISE MONEY:
SME & Start up Pitching session :10 MN TO CONVINCE
19:00 - 22:00: GALA DINNER AND AWARDS CEREMONY
◆ SME Of The Year
◆ Start Up Of The Year
◆ Financial Institution Of The Year
◆ Best Public Sector SME Intitiave Of The Year
WEDNESDAY 13 NOVEMBER 2019
9:30 - 10:45 :
GROWING YOUR BUSINESS FASTER IN THE DIGITAL ERA
◆ How can SMEs benefit from the 4th IR?
◆ Concrete examples of impact on SMEs day to day business.
◆ The sectors most impacted.
10:45 - 11:10 : COFFEE BREAK
11:15 - 12:45: CONFERENCE 4
SMEs SUCCESS STORIES: Overcoming the challenges and surviving the “valley of death”.
13:00 - 14:15: LUNCH – NETWORKING
14:30 - 16:00 :
- Market readiness: Finding and Getting Subcontracting Deals With large Corporations.
- Using of Social Media to Increase Your Sales and Build Your Brand.
- Investment Readiness: How to get your financing?
16:30 - 18:00: CLOSING COCKTAIL
Specific spaces are dedicated to do business during the forum
14H30 – 18H00 : B2B SESSIONS - SME SOLUTION CENTER